Shinano Pneumatics Japan
1/2" Square Drive pneumatic Impact Wrench SI-1460SR With Muffler 911P-25 Shinano premium brand
- usually ships in 48 hours
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
Tend Industrial Supplies is your one source for 1/2" Square Drive pneumatic Impact Wrench SI-1460SR With Muffler 911P-25 Shinano premium brand. Shinano Pnuematics Japan manufactures air tools for a variety of applications from automotive service to industrial production. Standard features include composite or steel housings, built in air pressure regulators, and pin or through type socket retainers.
If you need help selecting the best Impact Wrench for your bolting application please contact us and we'll be glad to support you and help you choose.
- MANUFACTURED IN JAPAN BY SHINANO INC, - these tools and accessories offer uncompromising industrial quality at reasonable prices.
- SOME SHINANO MODELS HAVE BEEN IN CONTINUOUS PRODUCTION - since the Brand was first introduced into Australia in 1978.
- LARGE INVENTORIES OF SPARE PARTS - are held in stock and these include some parts for discontinued models.
- SHINANO AIR TOOLS ARE YOUR CHOICE - if you need tools that will give long reliable service in industrial production situations.
SPECIFICATION Shinano 1/2" Square Drive pneumatic Impact Wrench SI-1460SR
Breakaway Torque *Nm/(ft-lb)
Working Torque RangeNm/(ft-lb)
Noise Level *dBA/(power)
Vibration a/k *m/s2
・ Extremely high breakaway torque of 1400Nm.
・ It combines light weight and high power .
・ Strong jumbo single hammer clutch.
・ Composite motor housing for reduced vibration and temperature stability.
※Breakaway Torque refers to the tool’s ability to remove a bolt that has been tightened down using a torque wrench. This machine can loosen a bolt tightened to a torque of 1,400 Nm. Note that the 1,400 Nm does not mean the actual tightening torque of SI-1460 & SI-1460SR in reverse rotation mode. Since torque capacity is effected by many variables like bolt type and size, thread conditions, air pressure, CFM, etc., a comparison test can be difficult for an end user to replicate.
*Noise levels according to ISO 15744:2008,ISO 11203:2009
*Vibration level according to ISO 28927