Enegyz 3/4 inch Pneumatic air wrench 1200 NM torque with front exhaust
Our Enegyz 3/4 inch Pneumatic air wrench 1200 NM torque comes with front exhaust and we have this product in stock in the United States and can be shipped to any location with the states.
Product details and Specification
- 1200 N/M Air Impact Wrench: Max torque 1200 N.m. Max air pressure of 90 PSI. Air inlet: 1/4". This 3/4-inch air impact gun provides enough power to install and disassemble stubborn bolts, lug nuts for truck tires, and other tough fasteners. It's a maintenance necessity that belongs in any household garage or repair shop.
- Adjustable Direction & Speed: You can choose to tighten or loosen the bolts by choosing the forward and reverse setting with the speed control. There are six levels of speed to choose from, three forward speeds and three reverse speeds. Choose how fast you want to get the job done. No matter what, you will always be in control.
- Compact but Powerful: Made of high-strength aluminum alloy with a specially treated and corrosion finish, this impact gun is durable and strong enough to withstand heavy use. The tungsten steel drill ensures large torque output. And the air exhaust is designed to keep air away from the operator and work area for continuous work, it has its exhaust positioned in the front.
- Easy & Comfortable Operation: This impact air gun is designed with a comfortable handle pistol grip for comfort. The ergonomic design can minimize wrist and hand stress for efficient repair work. One-hand operation greatly saves your time.
- Wide Application: This air impact gun 3/4-inch drive impact gun is an ideal tool for general repair work, spring works removal of pinions nuts widely used in car tire repairing, pipe installation, workshop production, and vehicle maintenance. No matter the time or place, you can always rely on your new tool to get the job done.
Great product, very happy I got it for my repair shop, makes taking out old tires with rusted nuts very easy to say the least. The six different speed levels are very nice with each bringing in considerably more power than the last one which is great to see that it isn't a gimmick but an actual functioning feature. If I could give more than five stars for the product, I definitely would.
Very good product in my opinion, does the job fantastically well and it is very well made too which is great. The trigger is responsive and the adjustable forward and reverse speed setting makes it easy to use for any one to tighten or loosen bolts and or lug nuts.
I got a slightly less expensive impact wrench from my local hardware store, Couldn't take off lug nuts. This one however absolutely ripped lug nuts off that were torqued at 100 foot pounds. It is a slightly heavy tool for me, but it works really well, ripping off bolts so fast I don't need to hold on to it for long. Works great with my 11 gallon compressor as well.
This air wrench is very well made and easy to set up with your air compressor, it's compact and solid not to mention has enough power for whatever projects you have it in mind, industrial or just general use. It's one of those tools you never regret getting.
I bought this wrench sometime ago, I usually use it for changing tires on cars, it saves a lot of time compared to hand tools. I just tighten a bit on speed 1 and finalize with the torque wrench. It's compact and also well made, the weight is also great for extended usage.