3/8 Shinano Reversible Pneumatic air drill 2000 RPM Sl-5305A with with 3/8" Drill Chuck w/Handle S8-TC1A (KD-004) x 1 accessories
Tend Industrial Supplies is the supplier of Shinano Brand of Air tools. Our 3/8 Shinano Reversible Pneumatic air drill 2000 RPM Sl-5305A comes with with 3/8" Drill Chuck w/Handle S8-TC1A (KD-004) x 1 as additional accessories
Features of this air drill
- 3/8" capacity geared pistol grip reversible drill
- Handy reverse mechanism
- Can be used for tapping work by utilizing the reverse function
- Manufactured in Japan by SHINANO INC, these tools and accessories offer uncompromising industrial quality at reasonable prices.
- Some SHINANO models have been in continuous production since the Brand was first introduced into Australia in 1978.
- Large inventories of spare parts are held in stock and these include some parts for discontinued models.
- SHINANO Air Tools are your choice if you need tools that will give long reliable service in industrial production situations.
- This drill has the same applications as the SI-5200A but can also be used as a screwdriver or nut runner and for tapping holes up to 1/2" diameter. High torque enables quick removal of jammed drill bits. Used for the heavy tyre industry for the insertion of plugs.
The 3/8 Shinano Reversible Pneumatic air drill 2000 RPM is the best drill you can use. It is flexible and convenient.
This drill works fine, I absolutely love it to be honest with you. The build quality is next level, the trigger works great making it easy to control the speed depending on what is required, not to mention the relative ease setting it up was, can’t recommend it enough.
Very powerful drill, when the drill bit gets stuck it feels almost like your wrist is going to turn along with the drill … that's how powerful this drill is honestly, making the reverse mechanism very handy. That also makes it perfect for pretty much any job you need it for. 10/10 product.
This is a very good drill, it does the job I need it for very well. I work on trailers drilling through steel bottom rails and also drilling through crossmembers to bolt down floors, and it does the job flawlessly, I can't recommend it enough honestly.
If you’ve been looking for the best air drill on the market, stop searching now… this is the best you can hope to get for the price, take it from someone who has been using air drills for over a decade at my workshop. This shinano air drill is very well built and solid, it’s not very noisy either and the trigger is very well calibrated and responsive. Great product.
I own a couple shinano power tools, including this air drill and the one thing I can say about them is they are tough cookies. I can't count the number of times I have dropped this drill only to pick it up, dust it off and it continues working perfectly every single time. That alone makes this product come highly recommended from me.