3/8 Shinano Right angle reversible pneumatic (air) drill 1200 rpm Sl-5355 with 3/8" Drill Chuck w/Handle S8-TC1A (KD-004) x 1 accessories
Tend Industrial Supplies LLC is the supplier Shinano Pneumatic tools in North America. Our 3/8 Shinano Right angle reversible pneumatic (air) drill 1200 rpm Sl-5355 comes with 3/8" Drill Chuck w/Handle S8-TC1A (KD-004) x 1 accessories
Features of this drill
● 3/8" capacity geared angle head drill
● Designed to facilitate drilling in confined places
*Noise levels according to ISO 15744:2008,ISO 11203:2009
*Vibration level according to ISO 28927
- Manufactured in Japan by SHINANO INC, these tools and accessories offer uncompromising industrial quality at reasonable prices.
- Some SHINANO models have been in continuous production since the Brand was first introduced into Australia in 1978.
- Large inventories of spare parts are held in stock and these include some parts for discontinued models.
- SHINANO Air Tools are your choice if you need tools that will give long reliable service in industrial production situations.
- This drill has the same applications as the SI-5200A but can also be used as a screwdriver or nut runner and for tapping holes up to 1/2" diameter. High torque enables quick removal of jammed drill bits. Used for the heavy tyre industry for the insertion of plugs.
This drill is perfect for heavy duty industry for the insertion of plugs. The drill can also be used as a screw driver.
This air drill is very good value for the money, it is lighter and smaller than most electric drills with similar performance ratings, it doesn't vibrate all over the place as well, i’ve used it to drill into wood as well as remove and insert screws .. performance has been flawless.
Ordered this tool online, it arrived in good time, looks quite solid and well built and it seems to be working quite well. I haven't had a chance to really put it to the test yet but I have had shinano products in the past and have been very happy with them.
Very convenient tool for drilling in confined places, I've used it to drill out broken bolts in a tight engine bay and it worked perfectly. The noise from the drill can get a bit loud as expected with the power of this unit, so I'd recommend you ensure you’re using appropriate ear protections especially if you'll be working quite close to the drill. Aside from that, it is the perfect air drill within this price range in my opinion.
This drill works perfectly and has sufficient power for most situations, can't say that surprises me though, this isn’t the first shinano power tool i’ve owned and i’m glad to see over the years the quality has remained very high.
Got this air drill to drill some holes in a tight spot and it worked great, I have absolutely no complaints whatsoever … It was easy to use and install to my air compressor, which was great.. 5 stars and a thumbs up from me.